About the Job
Blount Fine Foods is a private, family owned company that has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, side dishes and entrees for food service and retail. The Company, headquartered in Fall River, MA, is the largest producer of clam chowder in New England and the largest manufacturer of Lobster bisque in the country.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for the full AP cycle, processing invoices and issuing payments via wire, credit card or check.
· Manage new vendor credit requests and maintain the Vendor Master file and files all W-9’s for processing 1099’s each year.
· Ensure the Purchase Order quantity and price are accurately reflected and paid to the vendor.
· Maintain multiple spreadsheets tracking product receipts, returns and vendor invoices.
· Reconciles product received into inventory to the GL monthly.
· Review all AP Credit card charges for accuracy and validity.
· Ensures that company finances are accurate, up to date and suppliers are paid within established time limits. Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with time sensitive materials, and maintain strict confidentiality due to the nature of the position.
Certificate from college or technical school; or 3-6 months related experience and/or training.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
3-6 months Accounts Payable experience.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location
Please send resumes to Rachel Raposo, Talent Acquisition Manager
• Post ID: 57077337 massachusetts