Part Time Administrative Assistant
Children's Friend & Family Services
A Division of
Justice Resource Institute
Location: Gloucester, MA
Children's Friend and Family Services (CFFS) a Division of Justice Resource Institute’s (JRI) Community Service Agency (CSA) is accepting part-time applicants for Administrative Assistant (AA) /Office Clerk. CFFS/JRI offers a rewarding and supportive work environment, a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
The Front office clerk works closely with the Administrative Assistants at the Gloucester Site. This position requires skills in multi-tasking, balancing multiple priorities, interpersonal effectiveness and sensitivity to confidentiality.
- Clerical skills: Answering phones, scanning. copying, faxing, emailing.
- Interpersonal Skills:checking in clients, taking referral information, supporting staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with insurances
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills (outlook; e-mail; internet; word and excel; electronic health record)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred
Additional Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license &/or reliable transportation
- Mature responsible individual capable of working independently
- Comfortable and competent working in a culturally diverse setting
- Willingness to offer support to staff upon request
- Some minimal lifting, physical activity and sitting required
- Pass a standard SORI & CORI screening
Candidates should send resumes to:
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities.
• Post ID: 54006937 massachusetts